Dubrovnik Walking Tour
City of Dubrovnik Tourist Board
Duration : 2 hours
Difficulty level: Moderate
Max group size: 12 people
Finished at : Dubrovnik City shop
Operator : Access Dubrovnik
- Warning! This tour climbs 300 steps to the Red Keep (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Multiple departures times each day
- Adults €20 / Youths 13-17 €10 / Kids (7-12) FREE
Dubrovnik is arguably the most recognizable filming location of the very successful HBO series Game of Thrones®. This walking tour takes you through the streets of Old Town to film locations use for King’s Landing and Qarth. Gaze out like Varys and Tyrion over Blackwater Bay, climb the 300 steps to the Red Keep and follow Cersei’s Walk of Shame. All of our guides are dedicated fans of the show some of them had been involved in the production of the series. Be prepared for some amusing behind the scene stories. As a bonus you’ll also get a little history of Dubrovnik, which shows some parallels to some events in the show. The tour concludes with a photo op on a full-size replica Iron Throne!
- King’s Landing Docks
- Fort Lovrijenac (Red Keep)
- Pile Gate
- Sept of Baelor
- Littlefinger’s Brothel
- Spice King’s Palace
- Official licensed tour guide (English speaking)
- Entrance fee to Fort Lovrijenac (50 Kuna per person)
- Food and drinks
- Any other personal expenses
Awesome tour, very good and nice guide with a lot of insider information! Highly recommended! Thanks to Davor!
Meeting point is in front of the Tourist Board, close to the bus station at Pile square.
Multiple departure times each day (eg. 10:00, 17:00).
King’s Landing Docks
The tour begins with a short walk to the King’s Landing Docks overlooking Blackwater Bay. Scenes filmed here include when Marcella was sent to Dorne, when Littlefinger and Sansa conspired to elope and where Jon Snow said his last farewell to Bran, Arya and Sansa.
Fort Lovrijenac (Red Keep)
After the Docks the next place to visit is the medieval Fort Lovrijenac, known in the show as the Red Keep. After climbing 300 steps you will be rewarded with a breathtaking view and many important filming locations. Entrance fee to Fort Lovrijenac is not included in your ticket price (50 kuna).
Dubrovnik Old Town
The last part of the tour takes through Dubrovnik’s Old Town. The streets of this UNESCO World Heritage site have witnessed a long and rich history and one of the most crucial scenes in Game of Thrones®, Cersei’s Walk of Shame. The tour ends with another highlight, a visit to the Iron Throne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Up to 2 days before departure: 100 % of the price refunded
- 1 day before departure: 50 % of the price refunded
- Day of departure: 0 % of the price refunded
- After departure: 0 % of the price refunded.