Dubrovnik Costume Special
City of Dubrovnik Tourist Board
Duration : 3 hours
Difficulty level: Moderate
Max group size: 10
Operator : Access Dubrovnik
- Warning! This tour climbs 300 steps to the Red Keep (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Multiple departures each day
- Adults €35
Youths (13-17) €17.50
Kids (7-12) FREE
This is special in Dubrovnik: the only Game of Thrones® tour on which you not only visit several major filming locations, but you’ll get the chance to sit on the Iron Throne dressed as a GoT character. Be prepared for a lot of fun with epic pictures guaranteed. Locations include King’s Landing Docks , Fort Lovrijenac, Pile Gate , the Great Sept of Baelor, Littlefinger’s Brothel and the Spice King’s Palace. This tour ends with a boat ride to the beautiful island of Lokrum, location of the gardens of Qarth.
Awesome tour, very good and nice guide with a lot of insider information! Highly recommended! Thanks to Davor!
Meeting point is in front of the Tourist Board, close to the bus station at Pile square.
Departure time is 10:00.
King’s Landing Docks
The tour begins with a short walk to the King’s Landing Docks overlooking Blackwater Bay. Scenes filmed here include when Marcella was sent to Dorne, when Littlefinger and Sansa conspired to elope and where Jon Snow said his last farewell to Bran, Arya and Sansa.
Fort Lovrijenac (Red Keep)
Next you climb up the 300 steps to the ‘Red Keep’ to enjoy a beautiful view over the Narrow Sea and the capital of Westeros. Scenes filmed here include Joffrey’s Nameday Tournament, Tyrion slapping Joffrey, Sansa saved by the Hound and Cersei and Littlefinger’s ‘power is power’ dialogue. Entrance fee to Fort Lovrijenac is not included in your ticket price (50 Kuna).
Dubrovnik Old Town
Enter the Pile gate, location where an angry mob attack King Joffrey. Once inside the Old Town we bring you to a cluster of different locations, including the staircase of the Great Sept of Baelor where Cersei’s Walk of Shame began, one of the most crucial scenes in the show.
Island of Lokrum
The last part of the tour takes you to the Iron Throne on Lokrum. Here fantasy becomes reality! Costumes, wigs, swords and other associated accessoires turn you into a GoT character. Assume the role of the Mother of Dragons, Jon Snow, Queen Cersei among many others. After your transformation is complete you will be welcomed to the throne room in the abandoned Benedictine monastery for the big finale – you ascend the Iron Throne for a memorable picture! You came, saw and conquered!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Up to 2 days before departure: 100 % of the price refunded
- 1 day before departure: 50 % of the price refunded
- Day of departure: 0 % of the price refunded
- After departure: 0 % of the price refunded.